“Better health for men and boys.” – https://internationalmensday.com/
On November 19 International Men’s Day celebrates worldwide the positive value men bring to the world, their families and communities.
The 6 Pillars of International Men’s Day:
- To promote positive male role models; not just movie stars and sports men but every day, working class men who are living decent, honest lives.
- To celebrate men’s positive contributions to society, community, family, marriage, child care, and to the environment.
- To focus on men’s health and wellbeing; social, emotional, physical and spiritual.
- To highlight discrimination against men; in areas of social services, social attitudes and expectations, and law
- To improve gender relations and promote gender equality
- To create a safer, better world; where people can be safe and grow to reach their full potential.
Find out more at: https://internationalmensday.com/
Let’s do this! #IMD